Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finished

Well, I need to stop stalling. I haven't blogged much this past year, because life is so busy with the family, church, restaurant, work. Plus, the well seems to have run dry on my deep thoughts! So, although I will leave the blog site open for a while, there will be no more posts.

I will miss the friends I have made in the blog community, because writing and reading is a good way to keep up with each other's lives and is ministry. I hope to not lose some of these valuable relationships. Biscotti, I'll be emailing you soon.

Until we meet again........

-a-

Comments:
I look forward to it :)
Hope you're carving a little time out for yourself...

Peace
 
I can't believe you're commiting blog suicide!

You should seriously give up the 'integrity' thing and post that cereal story

You know you wanna...!
 
Darn. I just came back and now you're gone. Maybe you'll reconsider ;-)
 
It' s the first time I have heard that in Macedonia, obits are an unusual observe. You have wonderfully written the post. I have liked your way of writing this. Thanks for sharing this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home