Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Real life?

My step-son Ben (who is 17) got married a few months ago. He and his wife had a baby boy named Lyric. He also had a baby with a friend, and his wife doesn't mind.

Ben's friend Beau recently married someone a few years older than him, straight from Scotland. By the way, Beau is Lyric's godfather.

Ben's ex-girlfriend asked Scott to have a baby, but he said no. He couldn't do that to me.

Sound like a Payton Place? It's called Facebook Life. I'm amazed at the detail of the lives they lead there. Even Lyric has a full description and his beginning of life bio.

This is a sophisticated playing house game, up several notches from when I was a kid. I'm a little old to join, but maybe I'll have a baby too. This one will be a girl. I'm taking name requests, if you have any.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home