Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How Far I've Come

I moved into the Williams guy's household over a year ago. I brought a guy of my own. Before that time I liked eating balanced meals at the kitchen table, unless I was skipping supper for a bowl of popcorn or cereal.

I have been indoctrinated into guyland. Tonight it was MY idea to buy pizza, and Nathan, Matthew and I ate it standing in the kitchen, straight out of the cardboard box. And Coke? I almost always refuse it, but without any thought I poured myself a glass and as it passed my lips I laughed at becoming one of the Williams household.

Maybe one of them will start wearing a dress to balance the gender scale once in a while. Oh yeah, Nathan has worn one of my lingerie teddy's before. I haven't been able to wear it since. Just seems too................

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home