Monday, January 01, 2007

A Busy Family Season

Wow, the last couple of weeks have flown by. My mom came to visit on December 10th, and the festivities began. My birthday on the 13th, her birthday on the 22nd, more family came on the 23rd, Christmas with them all, then they went home on the 30th (Matthew's birthday party that day) and last night was a New Years Eve party here. I have been surrounded by family and friends, and have loved it all.
Once I get some pictures downloaded from my camera I'll post them. In the meantime, this is from Christmas Day. My family hasn't been together at Christmas for 10 years, and in that time everyone has grown a lot. Ben and Nathan were patient with the home "invasion"...there were 11 people living here for a week, including the 5 of us permanent citizens.
More later! I need to recover tonight before returning to work tomorrow morning.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home