Monday, August 28, 2006

More on the Jamaica stories. Nothing else to post about right now except real life, so bear with me.
One day we took a tour to Negril. One of the highlights was a stop at the west end of Jamaica, to one of 7 lighthouses. We were told about the cliff dive there. The cliffs were rugged, the water blue with rock crops. So beautiful. I love this picture of the house on the edge of the cliff. I can imagine sitting by the open window, with the sea breeze blowing in, watching the sun go down.

So, once we got to the cliff, we were told that we could dive from it for a donation. No way most of us were going to risk the 30 foot descent into the craggy water. Even Scott kept saying "I'm not going. No way. You can't make me." But somehow we didn't believe him because he was ripping his clothes off at the time, with every step toward the jump.

What a ham.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home