Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Welcome to the Family

Earlier tonight I was lamenting not having anything to blog about. Things are getting busy with managing two job locations, the club, packing, slowly "helping" Scott make room at his place, and planning the wedding. Last week I realized there are 6 weeks left and so much isn't done. I haven't been too worried about it, because one of us knows what to do at weddings. That isn't me. But now the many items to craft, sew, and things to figure out are building and causing me to start list writing. That can be a good thing...and a bad thing. I'm not losing any sleep over anything yet though, which is awesome.
Okay, I digressed. Here's what just happened.
I got a call from Scott's place and was greeted with "he put soap on my toothbrush". Way to go Matthew! A little welcome to the family initiation. The thing about Matthew is he thinks a joke is funny over and over again. So Scott, it's time to start sniffing the toothbrush daily, like I have to. Maybe I'll get a reprieve for a while!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home