Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Weather

When the weather turned nice last week, I remembered the adage "In like a lion, out like a lamb". Then I recalled the same thing for last year. Today is April 1st and it's raining. "April showers bring May flowers." Do all sayings prove to be true?

On to something else. My links have been out of date for a while, as not everyone on it has been blogging anymore, and some people have moved site locations. I'll just leave them off until I have time to figure out the new ones. It sucks, because people view the links like a popularity contest. "I didn't get picked for the team." Of course, I'm certainly not talking about myself when I say that (choke choke). So, in the meantime I will leave Scott's link up because he has lots of people on his. Besides, who hasn't used his site to navigate to someone else's?

On to sampling the cookies I made for church tonight! Isn't peanut butter, flour, and egg considered good breakfast food?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home