Monday, April 24, 2006

He got me again

You might recal that a few months ago Matthew took to putting liquid soap on my toothbrush. Yuck! He quit that, thank goodness. But then...since he is a child that thinks nothing of hashing a joke to death surprised me with it's return a couple weeks ago. I think he outdid himself with how much he put on, as even after rinsing and drying overnight, the taste was still there! Fortunately he hasn't repeated it since then. But maybe in the summer he will again. And I still won't be wise to it.
Well, yesterday he filled a plastic cup with water and placed it on the top of the slightly open bathroom door. I didn't know it was there as I partially opened the door and saw him inside, looking up. He didn't get me that time, as I stopped opening the door when I clued in. That didn't help me later though, as I rushed into the vacant bathroom to change into church clothes and a plastic cup of water came crashing down on my head!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home