Thursday, January 19, 2006

Then there's the clothes

That previous post was timely. Today while drinking takeout tea at my desk I didn't notice the hole in the lid was not in line with the opening of my mouth. I tipped it back, and the tea splashed on my skirt. I chided myself as I wiped off the moisture. Ten minutes later I did it again!
Good thing I didn't have to meet with clients today.

Oh, as I was cleaning my skirt I recalled the time I dropped vegetable soup all over my clothes while on lunch at another job. It looked like someone puked on me. I had to go home and change. You should try that one when you want to take a couple hours off work. Or you could split your pants at work and have to shop for a replacement item on paid time. But then years later that skirt you bought to wear instead of the ripped pants might get tea spilled on it because you didn't know your mouth wasn't on the side of your face.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home