Monday, January 09, 2006

I suck...


...at Mario Kart. I have been playing that game with Matthew off and on for a few months, and rarely can I beat the kid. I'm starting to express to Matthew my inadequacy at the game, and I think he is starting to feel sorry for me. Today he was way ahead of me, and he said "You're going to win." I thought he was more insane than usual and told him he was soooooooooo wrong. He said it again, and told me he was going to give his player a rest while I played to catch up. I am ashamed to tell you that he had to stop playing for what was probably 2 minutes. That's alot to be behind him! But even then I wasn't close enough. I said I wouldn't be able to win even that way, and he said "Yes you will" as he stretched and laid back on the bed with his arms behind his bed. "I'll wait." Just as he saw me approach the finish line he picked up his remote, I saw him right at the edge of the line where he had been waiting all along. I got over there barely ahead of him, even though he still never moved.
I can hardly win even when he takes a nap.
But oh, when I do get him, you should hear the cackling. Whoa, I just found a website with Mario Kart gliches, tricks, codes and secrets. He's going down!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home