Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Nnnooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I have had to face the fact that something I have enjoyed is no more available for me. It's been difficult to face, because I was beginning to find such joy, such release. Even excitement. But no more.
Mission Paintball is done. I completed all the levels, right about when I was murmuring that there was no way I could shoot 200 people on Level 8. My first real video game. It gave me such frustration, and at the same time such youthful enthusiasm. I've experienced the thrill of victory, but it's tainted with the knowledge that I no longer have a video game to challenge me. And my birthday isn't until December. I'm starting to get the shakes as I write this. Having secret thoughts of casing the game sections of stores to see if there's something else I can justify buying. I must not give in to the addiction! I can control it. Must not...let it...have...power over...me.
Is there a Mission Paintball Game Anonymous meeting somewhere?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home