Sunday, July 03, 2005

Speechless (well, maybe not quite)

You know how it is in the world of blogging. For a period you can't contain yourself, the thoughts come so quickly. Posting every day is easy. Then at other times it's hard to muster half a thought, never mind something astounding. So quickly it can shift from one to the other. Summer doesn't help, because who wants to be sedentary in front of the computer when one can be outside or doing other things? I've had some posts on the mind for a couple of months now, but not taken the time to fully formulate them. One of them I concocted during a dark period this late winter, fully intending to write it down. I haven't. Somehow what I felt at that time I don't feel as strongly now. That's a good thing. I still like to think of it once in a while to remind me of what I have been through and what may resurface to work through again. But until I actually blog it there are other things to write.
A friend sent me a book this week. I've skimmed through it, and it's easy to read. Yay! Already what I have read in it really hits home. Not really a comedy. I have a dilemna now. The Red Green book has been on the shelf for a couple of weeks now, only half finished. How can I cope with two books on the go? They each have about 200 double-spaced pages! Maybe I'll get through them before my 50th birthday (no smart comments about how soon that will be).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home