Saturday, July 30, 2005

More paintball escapades

You won't believe it. Yesterday I completed level 6 of Mission Paintball. Man, did I celebrate. Level 6 has been daunting me, and I've been mildly frustrated. Had to take a long break. But, finally I conquered! Then I found out that I forgot to save the level, and had to begin over again. Yikes! 3 more tries and I conquered again. Oh, it was a good day for paintball victory. I moved on to level 7, which I was sure to fail. After a few attempts I was successful. Wow! But I forgot to save that level too, so had to do it again. So, in one day I completed 2 difficult levels two times each. Man, I was tired after that. Especially because in level 8 I had to try to shoot 200 guys. I didn't crack that one.
Right now you may be thinking "Some people have too much time on their hands." Hey, some people watch TV, I play paintball. The game has really helped me. When at dad's I shot a real paintball gun for the first time. I let loose on an old abandoned car, pelleted the tailights, and knocked them right out of their sockets. They were just dangling by wires. Woohoo!!!!! Who knew I had a gift for weapons of pain and destruction?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home