Monday, June 06, 2005

Seriously, it's for Matthew

I bought Matthew some new toys this weekend. He picked out a TV game called "Mission Paint Ball". Everywhere he has been going he's been bragging about having this game. He usually starts by saying "Do you have Mission Paintball? I do." Yesterday he couldn't wait to play it. He kept getting paintballed and kicked out of the game, and every time he did he would exclaim "Man, I'm good at this game." I picked it up when he had gone to bed, and wasn't quite as proud of my handiwork. It was getting to me, so after he went to school I plugged it in and didn't quit until I passed Level 1. LEVEL ONE! It shouldn't be hard. I am game challenged (I wonder if there's a support group for that). Tonight before Matthew's bed I told him to put his game away, then quickly rephrased. "Uh, is it okay if I play your game when you're in bed?" He said yes...phew. Otherwise I would have to sneak it out of his closet after he fell asleep.
After the support group for people who can't play TV games I may need T.V.G.A. No, that's not certified general accountant. That's TV Games Anonymous.
Now don't bug me. I need to go play so I can get past Level 2!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home