Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Lazy Day

Matthew and I are having a lazy day. After he came home from school I let him play on the computer for a while. For him that's still a treat. Then I decided to pick up the paintball game (I know, you're surprised) and we sat beside each other, him playing the computer game, me playing the paintball game. I wasn't going to quit until I got to Level 3!
Pardon me for a station break. Matthew just shot me in the back with a suction arrow. Okay, now he licked the suction arrow and shot the newly cleaned window with it. Gob on the window...yummy. Let me move him over to the electronic piano with headphones. He loves making the organ sound like a haunted house. Ah, there we are. Back to our regular scheduled programming.
So, as we're playing our respected games, Matthew turns for a moment and watches me pick off all the players that were somersaulting through the woods. Man, the girls move slow, and are easy targets. Stereotypical. Matthew says to me "You do well for a mother." Not sure I heard the last part right I said "What?" He said "You do well for a mother who doesn't know how to play paintball.
Man, I wish this game had the capacity to play with two people at once. I'd smoke his butt.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home