Monday, April 04, 2005

The Fireman

Yesterday there was a cooking "issue". As the house clouded with smoke Matthew went into his fire training mode. I was preoccupied with the smoke detectors and opening windows/doors. When I came back into the kitchen Matthew was exploring it on his belly. He wanted to be where the action was, but remembered to stay under the smoke line. Of course mom and I just walked around doing things and continuing to cook. After Matthew tired of being a snake, he went to his room and came out wearing this costume while muttering "I need to carve an airtank".


Then he said "I wish I had an axe" (don't panic everyone, it would be to chop down a door like the firefighters). He disappeared again and came to the kitchen with a crowbar I had been using the day before. That's a no-no.
You may all be thinking he's a dramatic, imaginative boy, and honestly I don't know where he gets it from. Certainly not me (choke).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home