Wednesday, March 16, 2005

More from Sunday

Here's a scripture from Sunday (segments of Ephesians 4:25-32). I'll write it like they did, in a personalized format, and hope that maybe you too can say these things, with Jesus' help.

I will put off falsehood and speak truthfully to my neighbour, for we are all members of one body. In my anger I will not sin. I will not let the sun go down while I am still angry, and will not give the devil a foothold. I will not let any unwholesome talk come out of my mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. I will get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, along with every form of malice. I will be kind to and compassionate to others, forgiving them, just as in Christ God has forgiven me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home