Sunday, February 06, 2005

Coffeehouse

WOW! That was fun!!!!! The band was awesome, the friends were forgiving, and I truly enjoyed myself. You might be able to tell by the third picture in this post. During one song "Joe Cocker showed up". That's a term I use to describe a groove I get into. When a song envelops me, the jerky thing starts happening like Joe Cocker does. Yep, that happened tonight. The highlight of the evening was when we all sang Amazing Grace together and worshipped.
Thanks everyone for being so gracious, and especially to the people in the band.







The Lord is gracious and compassionate
Slow to anger and rich in love.
For the Lord is good to all,
He has redeemed us from all that we have done;
As far as the east is from the west,
That's how far He has removed our transgressions from us.

Praise the Lord O my soul, praise the Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home